Economic Inclusion Advisor
Strømme Foundation is an international rights-based development organisation with its Head Office in Kristiansand, Norway. SF employs about 170 staff, of which 31 are based in Norway. SF seeks to serve the poor through its interventions in Education and Economic Inclusion in 13 countries in four regions (West Africa, East Africa, South Asia and South America). SF’s vision is “A world free from poverty”.
In its transition from microfinance to a more integrated economic inclusion approach, SF is looking for a French-speaking advisor with strong experience in rural economic development, for our Head Office in Kristiansand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relevant education at Master’s level or higher in Development Economics or related fields
- Experience with TVET and labour market integration in developing countries
- Ability and experience coordinating with stakeholders and partners at different levels
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Good crosscultural communication skills
- Excellent command of English and French
- Ability to communicate in Norwegian is an asset
- Place of work is Kristiansand, Norway
- The position is a full time position for two years, with the possibility of extension
- Salary/remuneration and terms according to SF’s regulations
- The successful candidate will be expected to travel to SF’s program countries, particularly to Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- The candidate must be loyal to the values of Strømme Foundation
For more information,
please contact International Director Titus Tenga, email@example.com. +47 91712184 - +47 38127500
To apply, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st October 2017.