Strømme Foundation's goal is to ensure quality education for disadvantaged group through formal and non formal quality education.
- Increased enrolment of girls and boys in formal schools
- Improved attendance and completion rates of individuals continuing formal education
- Improved learning environment
- Increased government responsibility for quality of, and access to, education
- Increased enrolment in secondary school
- Increased literacy rate
- Reduced early marriage, use of bride price and/or gender-based violence in SF-supported communities
- Increased awareness of rights, and the capacity to claim these rights, among participating adolescent girls and boys
- Increased government responsibility for the rights of disadvantaged groups
- Increased socio-economic self-reliance for participants
Read our education strategy here.